Blogger of the Week: Callie's Street Chic
If you don't already know this week's featured blogger, then get ready, because you're in for a treat. Meet Callie Reiff, the NY based it-girl behind Callie's Street Chic. The most unique thing about this budding blogger babe? She's only 15! What?! Read on to learn a bit more about her and take note of the 5 must-haves she can't go without! Callie Reiff is a NYC based model, DJ, and fashion blogger. She started modeling at age 7, and has been the face of advertising campaigns for H&M, Uniqlo, Joe Fresh, Target, Aeropostale, along with editorial spreads for Vogue, Milk, Teen Vogue and others.
Callie danced for the NYC Ballet at Lincoln Center for eight years and was the lead in The Nutcracker in 2008-2010 and was selected to be featured in Susan Stroman’s “Double Feature” in 2011.
Reiff started learning to DJ at the age of 12. She has performed with the duo GTA, and has opened for Ed Sheeran, Austin Mahone and more.
Inspired by the street style of the fashion world, Callie began her signature blog at age 13: Callie’s Street Chic. Her blog has been recognized and noted for creating tangible inspiration for young teens around the country. Her blog reaches 100,000 monthly visitors.
1. Salt spray : Okay… the secrets out… this is the hair product I use everyday to make my hair have amazing beach waves.
2. Basic black beanie : I would wear a black beanie because it is a must have for me! Beanies are all time favorite accessory and having a black beanie goes with every outfit and fixes a bad hair day.
3. Leggings : Leggings are just like beanies to me, everyday all day! Leggings are so comfatarble but chic at the same time… its a no brainer!
4. Sneakers : Who doesn’t love Golden Goose? I love the street side of the sneaker and how cool I feel in them.
5. de-ttached jacket! bomber jacket and long jacket : This jacket is one of my favorite purchases I have ever made… EVER. The reason is because I can wear it two ways! It detaches to a cropped bomber jacket for spring and attaches back onto a longer skirt type jacket.
Follow along with Callie on all her social media channels!
Facebook: Callie Reiff