10 Girl Boss Books That Will Change Your Life
Are you looking for books that will give you motivation and change your life? Lucky for you, viagra there are numerous books out there that are to die for. From inspirational to informational, you can find good reads on practically any topic. And, if you’re anything like us, then you are aware that no matter how busy you are, you can always make time to squeeze in a chapter or two from a really great book! To no surprise, the amount of books that are aimed at us #GirlBosses has grown immensely over the past year. Many celebrities, entrepreneurs, and fellow dreamers have begun to dabble in the art of writing, which is why it is important to know which books are worth your time. Check out our selection below of must-read books and be prepared to get inspired to make the change you’ve been waiting for!
1. #GirlBoss by Sophia Amoruso: Founder of Nasty Gal, Sophia Amoruso, is not your typical CEO. Apart from her $250-million-dollar clothing company, she considers herself to be an outsider in the entrepreneurial world. #GIRLBOSS outlines everything you need to know about carving your own path to success and is the perfect read for anyone who doesn’t feel like they fit in.
2. Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg: As the COO of Facebook, Sheryl Sandberg knows how gender roles play out within the work place. Lean In encourages women to break down gender barriers, provides tips for individual growth, and embellishes the details of Sheryl’s career decisions, mistakes, and struggles!
3. Why Not Me? By Mindy Kaling: Mindy Kaling’s Why Not Me is an extensive look into the comedian’s life as she seeks to find excitement in her adult years. With a hint of sarcasm, Mindy walks readers through her struggles with love, friendship, and fitting into the Hollywood scene!
4. Yes Please by Amy Poehler: If you’re looking for a good laugh, Yes Please is for you! Amy Poehler put together a collection of hilarious stories, poems, and mantras to create an autobiography that will have you laughing and feeling inspired all at the same time.
5. Bossypants by Tina Fey: Tina Fey’s Bossypants walks readers through the journey of her not-so-glamourous childhood to her days as a regular on Saturday Night Live. From hilarious stories to cringe-worthy romances, Bossypants proves that being a bossy babe isn’t so bad, after all!
6. Leave Your Mark by Aliza Licht: Aliza Licht encourages women to leave a mark in this inspirational read. As one of fashion’s most notable PR girls, Aliza spills insider secrets, invaluable advice, and professional guidance for boss babes from all walks of life!
7. Fearless & Fabulous by Cara Alwill Leyba: Too afraid to take that step? No problem! Cara Leyba’s Fearless & Fabulous helps readers overcome their fears and take the leap they’ve been wanting to. There’s no such thing as failure when it comes to business!
8. The Woman I Wanted to Be by Diane von Furstenberg: If you’re going to be the best, you have to learn from the best. The Woman I Wanted to Be outlines Diane von Furstenberg’s journey in establishing a global brand, raising a family, and becoming one of fashion’s top designers!
9. Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert: Big Magic inspires readers to be CREATIVE! Elizabeth Gilbert provides empowering advice by encouraging Big Magic readers to accept curiosity, find what makes each individual unique, and to live mindfully.
10. I Am That Girl by Alexis Jones: Alexis Jones highlights the importance of creating magic wherever you go in I Am That Girl. So, if you’ve ever wondered what your purpose in life is, then this is the book for you!