10 Hydrating Face Masks Under $50
Is your skin dying of heat stroke? Warm weather can be disastrous for your skin because there is only so much you can do to correct your dry skin in the middle of summer! Moisturizers, creams, and butters seem to work well once you’re settled in for the night, but the second you step outside the next morning, you will be right back where you started. So, if you’ve been experiencing a skin rut, then it is time to crack down and reverse that damage!
Girls love to be pampered, which is why we’ve decided that a nice pampering session is the only way to prepare our skin for fall. As you begin to transition your personal care routine for the changing seasons, be sure to keep these 10 face masks in mind! Not only are these masks filled with ingredients specialized to combat the driest of skin, but they are also all under $50! If you really feel like getting fancy, head to You & Lu to find some amazing DIY face masks & scrubs.
2. Shiseido Ibuki Beauty Sleeping Mask | $40
3. Moisturizing Moon Mask | $22
4. Avene Soothing Moisture Mask | $26
5. SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Mud Mask | $14.99
6. Sephora Sleeping Mask | $4
7. Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask | $34.50
9. ORIGINS Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask | $29.99
10. Peter Thomas Roth Sulfur Masque | $27.50