6 Bloggers Who Found Success On The Side
Hearing someone call themselves a blogger isn’t as rare as it used to be. Nowadays, there are countless blogs on varying topics that are lead by content creators who are looking to inspire readers. We are totally on board with the rise of the influencers, but we’ve started to notice that blogging isn’t enough for some people. In fact, many top bloggers are expanding upon their digital influence to create successful side businesses. Side businesses might sound like a distraction, but these influencers are doing it the right way. From clothing lines to staple accessories, these blogger-run businesses are taking over the web, department stores, and the minds of fashion-lovers all over the globe. Here are 6 bloggers that need recognition for achieving success on the side:
We love Julie Sarinana’s style, so it is no surprise the launch of Shop Sincerely Jules back in 2012 was everything we could have wanted and more. Although the collection originally focused on graphic tees and basics, it now includes all types of clothing options inspired by Jules herself. 1. Tula Striped Sweater | $120 2. Perfect Slip Dress | $115 3. Girl Bomber | $169 4. 'Dream Believe Achieve' Graphic Tee | $49 5. Georgia Layered Tank | $53 6. Daylight Tank | $35 7. Star Mesh Top | $98
Into the Gloss was founded by Emily Weiss and is one of the most established beauty blogs to date. Playing off of the blog’s success, Emily launched Glossier in 2014, which quickly developed into a cult-like beauty brand that produces affordable products beauty-lovers can’t get enough of.
3. Rumi Neely | Are You Am IRumi Neely launched her brand, Are You Am I, in 2014. The collection consists of silky slips, must-have jewelry, and other items that appeal to Rumi’s sultry personal style.
1. Anabela Lace Dress| $359 2. Sereth Earrings| $449 3. Anke Dress| $149 4. Fina Velvet Choker| $49 5. Isabeli Wrap Top| $219 6. Lilou Chain Choker| $179 7. Zillah Slip Dress| $299 8. Bianca Top| $179
4. Chiara Ferragni | Chiara Ferragni CollectionChiara Ferragni is the OG of fashion bloggers. Her successful blog, The Blonde Salad, has become a go-to destination amongst millenials. Chiara debuted the Chiara Ferragni collection in 2013, which features a series of funky flats, accessories, and other goodies. 1. Flirting Lips Slipper | $344 2. Piercing Flirting Pointed Toe Flat | $256 3. Flirting Jewel Bow Skate Sneakers | $429 4. Flirting Embroidered Cotton Sweatshirt | $273 5. Flirting Faux Leather Backpack | $686 6. Velvet Amelia Sandals | $115 7. Flirting Daisy Glitter Flat | $361
5. Audrina Patridge | Prey SwimYou might know Audrina Patridge from the Hills or as one of our Simply Digital Network clients, but she also recently launched a swimwear line you’re going to love for summer 2017. From skimpy bottoms to reversible suits, Prey Swim has something for everyone!
1. Wonderlust Bandeau & Waisted Bottoms | $128 - $165 2. Knot Happening Top & Positano Bottoms | $110 - 130 3. Jagger Brallette & Bliss Bottoms | $105 - $120 4. St. Tropez One Piece | $275 5. Sadie Bandeau Top & Duck Dive Bottoms | $115 - $120 6. Mystic Top & Byron Bottoms | $115 - $165
6. Emily Schuman | Cupcakes and CashmereAlthough Emily Schuman wrote two books and participated in multiple collaborations before creating a collection of her own, we are so glad she eventually designed a collection. The Cupcakes & Cashmere line includes a number of feminine pieces that complement Emily’s colorful style!
1. Estelle Scalloped Edge Lace Shorts | $95 2. Mori Lace Fit and Flare Dress | $145 3. Hoffman Crop Chambray Jumpsuit | $130 4. Burke Off The Shoulder Blouse | $100 5. Henderson Flare Crop Pants | $105 6. Toby Ultra Soft Velvet Blazer | $140 7. Birch Embroidered Satin Bomber Jacket | $175