9 Of This Year's Hottest Gifts For Men
Out of everyone on your holiday list, men are always the hardest to shop for. It isn’t that he sets his standards too high — Instead, it is likely he hasn’t set any at all! Unlike women, men don’t spend all year adding items to their holiday wish list, no matter the time of the year. So, if you’re stumped on what to get the man in your life, or you're a man trying to figure out what to add to your list, here is a gift guide specifically curated to satisfy even the pickiest of men. Happy shopping! 1. The Tie Bar: The Tie Bar is affordable and embodies the quality you’d expect from a luxury brand. From stylish neck ties to socks, The Tie Bar has everything you need to take your man’s accessory collection to the new level!
4. Personal Creations Monogram Watch: This watch is a one-of-a-kind style and made from 100% hypoallergenic wood. For every watch sold, a tree will be planted to help decrease deforestation, so get your conversation piece today!
5. The Mantry: A Mantry subscription will gift your man 6 full-sized products every two months from top food makers. The Mantry team will thoughtfully source high quality products, and ship them directly to your door — complete with editorial stories, recipes, and instructions that every man can master.
6. Hamilton Watch: The Hamilton Broadway line is perfect for the modern man. The collection is designed to suit urban travelers, and there are even three metropolitan designs to choose from that are inspired by NYC’s skyline!
7. Allbirds Wool Runners: These will be the comfiest shoes he ever wears. They're soft, lightweight, and breathable enough to withstand every step! Perk - no need to wear socks!
9. Grey Goose Holiday Limited-Edition Gift Pack: A Grey Goose Holiday Pack is just the thing to elevate your holiday gathering to the next level. Plus, you can even try out one of their signature cocktail recipes! Here is one you'll both love:
Grey Goose Fireside
40 ml Grey Goose Original 10 ml No. 2 Organic Maple Syrup 1 Sprig of Rosemary — leaves pulled off 1 Pinch of salt 50 ml freshly squeezed Pink Grapefruit Juice
In the bottom of a rock glass briefly crush the rosemary leaves into the maple and salt. Fill with good quality ice and add the Grey Goose. Top with fresh pink grapefruit juice and stir well. Garnish with an extra sprig of rosemary.