Accessorize Your Look: Alexis Johnson
As the Creative Director of Beauty Bender (a popular site full of beauty information on products and the industry), Alexis Johnson has an over-flow of knowledge and expertise with the beauty industry. From reviews on products to how-to's, she is the one to seek advice from! Simply Stylist had an opportunity to chat with Alexis to see what her current must-have accessory is and what she styles it with!
See what she said below!
I got the YSL Cabas Chyc bag for Christmas this past year and haven't been able to go one day without it. I love the neutral grey tone as an alternative to black, plus the simple design is streamlined and can transition easily from day to night, regardless of occasion! I believe in workhorse statement pieces that are highly functional, versatile, and timeless, and this bag serves all my needs, plus it's the perfect size. These are a few of my favorite outfit staples that also live up to my 'workhorse' philosophy.
1. YSL Cabas Chyc Bag, $2,450.00 - BUY HERE
2. Aerin Beauty Lolabird Mini Lipstick, $30.00 - BUY HERE
3. Urban Decay Glide On Lip Pencil, $19.00 - BUY HERE
4. Chantecaille Vital Essence Serum, $108.00 - BUY HERE
5. Lancer Skin Salvation, $50.00 - BUY HERE
6. NYX The Curve Eyeliner, $14.99 - BUY HERE
7. Alexis Bittar Delano Shield Earrings, $225.00 - BUY HERE