Blogger of the Week: Darling Two
After graduating college, best friends, Courtney and Stephanie went their separate ways and decided to launch fashion blog, Darling Two. It's their 'home away from home', where they can fulfill their dream of being lifelong roommates in cyberspace. Darling Two their creative outlet which allows their style-savvy hearts to connect, and combine their personal style, inspirations, and love of all things fashion! Simply Stylist chatted with Courtney and Stephanie to see what their five must haves are and why! Check it out below.
1. Free People First Kiss Print Maxi Dress - $148.00 - BUY HERE - The black and white combo is very classic. The great thing about this maxi is all you need to do is put it on and go. The dress is great for many occasions and definitely a staple piece in my closet.
2. Alexander Wang Diego Bucket Bag - $875.00 - BUY HERE - I fell in love with this bag the first time I laid eyes on it. The color and size of the bag is perfect! It can hold all your basics without being an overpowering bag.
3. J Brand 1060 Nash Short - $187.00 - BUY HERE - I am normally not a big fan of shorts, but these JBrands won me over. They are a great length, and I love that they are distressed. The shorts are great with an easy tank top or a blouse.
4. Zara Silver Laminated Heel - $49.90 - BUY HERE - I love flats. They are usually what I go for everyday, but this Zara heel is incredible. The height of the heel is just right. I can run around in the city all day and never need to change into a flat.
5. Chanel Levres Scintillantes Glossimer in 164 - $29.50 - BUY HERE - I have a serious addiction when it comes to lipgloss and lipstick. I always go for a nude or blush pink color. This Chanel lipgloss is the perfect color! It stays on all day and never let's me down.
1. Acacia Swimwear Hana Backless Long Dress - $163.00 - BUY HERE - I love a maxi dress that has a WOW factor, and the open back on this dress is definitely a statement in itself. I love the floral pattern on this dress too; it's perfect for summer! You could throw it over a bathing suit or wear it out to dinner with some sandals.
2. Foley + Corinna Frame Small Bucket Bag - $395.00 - BUY HERE - I've always loved Foley + Corinna. Their bags are timeless and beautifully made. This bag is a must have for carrying all of your summer necessities around, and the camel color is extremely versatile.
3. Urban Outfitters Urban Renewal Destroyed Denim Short - $44.00 - BUY HERE - I'd been on the hunt for a good pair of high-waist cutoffs for a long time, and when I finally found these at Urban Outfitters, it was done and done. They have the destroyed-vintage look I wanted, and they will be my go-to denim all summer long.
4. ShoeMint Shiva Sandal - $79.98 - BUY HERE - I always love a good strappy sandal, and these are right on trend in the silver option. Plus, they're shoemint, so you know your getting a good deal along with a great pair of shoes!
5. Tom Ford Ultra Shine Lip Gloss in Absolute Peach - $45.00 - BUY HERE - Tom Ford can do no wrong. His beauty products are pricey, so I don't buy them often. But after trying on this gloss, I had to treat myself. It's perfectly smooth with just the right amount of shine, and the coral color is gorgeous. I'll be keeping this in my bucket bag all summer long!