Blogger of the Week: Grasie Mercedes
STYLE ME GRASIE is the blog of Grasie Mercedes, a Latina born in New York, living in Los Angeles, pursuing her dreams in entertainment & fashion. It’s dedicated to all things style and Grasie’s personal life, which include her adventures in acting, TV hosting & beyond. STYLE ME GRASIE keeps its readers in the loop with current trends, style how to’s, beauty & lifestyle. Simply Stylist chatted with Grasie to see what her current must-haves are and why! See her fantastic choices below:
1. ONE by Amour Vert Leopard Jumpsuit - $278.00 - BUY HERE - This leopard jumpsuit is perfection. I'm all about prints and fun pieces and this baby is perfect for fall and can easily be worn dressed up or down. Going to the bathroom in it may be a huge pain, but I'm willing to make the sacrifice :)
2. Brahmin Taupe Colorblock Collection Annabelle Satchel - $355.00 - BUY HERE - I love the neutral color palette and color blocking. A staple piece for Fall that can still be used in the warmer months. I'm all about investing in handbags and Brahmin is one of my favorite handbag designers.
3. Rebecca Minkoff Craig Camera Bag - $195.00 - BUY HERE - As a blogger, I have to lug around my DSLR a lot...unfortunately most camera bags are hideous and pricey at that. This leather stunner from Rebecca Minkoff can hold your camera and any other necessities you may need (ID, lipstick, iPhone). I want one in every color.
4. Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Beso - $22.00 - BUY HERE - I'm known to rock a bold lip...often. Whether it's red, orange, coral or hot pink...I love my lipstick. I recently discovered Stila All Day Liquid Lipstick in Beso and was shocked at the results and the stunning shade of red. It goes on like a gloss, then instantly turns matte and stays on your lips all day without crusting or getting gross. A must-have beauty item for the lipstick lovers out there.
5. See by Chloe Pumps (sale) - $163.99 - BUY HERE - I am all about gold and silver metallic pumps. They act as a neutral but are way more interesting. You can wear them with jeans to elevate a casual look or pair with an elegant cocktail dress. Metallics are the ultimate versatile shoe.