BLOGGER OF THE WEEK: MEGAN AVERBUCH
Fashion blogger Megan Averbuch of the adorable blog Belles and Rebelles has joined us today to share her top five fashion must haves!
1. Isabel Marant Sneakers: I am OBSESSED with these sneakers. They're sold out EVERYWHERE. They add a cool-downtown-girl feeling to any outfit! BUY HERE $290
2. Missoni Scarf: Scarves are my FAVORITE accessory. Whatever the weather, hot or cold, I am sure to wear scarves. Sometimes multiple ones! Missoni scarves are a fun way to add some color and patterns into your outfit! BUY HERE $87
3. Bedouin Traveller Top: I LOVE ANYTHING with a hood. This top is fun because it is mostly just a hood! The top is cropped with long sleeves, so is a great, functional piece for these unpredictable summer days. Plus, wearing a hood definitely adds some mystery to your persona. Who isn't intrigued by a girl in a hood? BUY HERE $48
4. Vintage Jewelry: I love having pieces of jewelry that NO ONE else has or CAN have! New York Vintage is THE BEST spot in NYC to find AMAZING one of a kind piece of jewelry. You can find awesome statement pieces there! They sell one-of-a-kind vintage designer clothing there as well! It is one of my favorite shopping places in the world! BUY HERE
5. Kings of Cole Zip Up: Kings of Cole loungewear is BY FAR the most comfortable lounge wear there is. Their zip ups are MORE than comfortable and a MUST HAVE for any wardrobe. They're edgy and have a definite cool-girl-appeal, for the tomboy in us all (and I am a TOTAL tomboy!) They're unisex, too, but be sure to keep them AWAY from your boyfriends, or else you might never see them again... BUY HERE