Blogger of the Week: Melissa Meyers
Attention all beauty-lovers! This week’s Blogger of the Week is a total beauty expert, so don't miss out on her current fave products. This week’s inspirational influencer is Melissa Meyers of Glow Girl! Melissa Meyers is the Founder of AskMelissa and PageDaily. In addition, she also has a personal blog, Melissa Meyers Glow Girl, where she features valuable tips and product picks. Her passion lies in sharing her best-kept beauty, style, and wellness secrets and helping her readers glow from the inside out. So, we just HAD to find out which products she’s currently coveting. Keep reading for Melissa’s spring beauty must-haves:
1. Edie Parker Jean Striped Clutch: These gorgeous vintage inspired clutches by Edie Parker are my latest obsession and are perfect to wear to dinner, cocktails and black tie. Each one is an elegant statement piece! I love that they are large enough to hold your phone, keys, lipstick, some credit cards and cash! Adored by celebs and fashion bloggers, Edie Parker bags come in different shapes and sizes and can also be personalized!
2. Oribe Gold Lust Transformative Hair Mask: This luxury hair product is sold in many of the best hair salons. It can be used as a treatment to nourish and repair damaged hair. The super rich mask provides overworked hair with the best nourishment and conditioning by strengthening each hair fiber. Ingredients include white tea, baobab, jasmine extracts and a bio-restorative complex. In addition, all products are free of parabens, sulfates, or sodium chloride.
3. Alexander Wang Gabi Bootie with Rose Gold: These uber cool booties include a cut-out heel lined in rose gold or silver for a rocker-chic vibe. Pair them in the winter with your favorite jeans or in the summer with shorts and skirts. Also, they have a wide cut at the ankle and hit the leg at just the right spot. Read: no cankles here!
4. Vintners Daughter Active Botanical Serum: This active botanical serum by Vintners Daughter helps eradicate wrinkles and fine lines naturally! It has 22 organic oils and antioxidants that help aid the firmness your skin and reduce redness. I've been regularly using this game-changing wonder oil on my face before I go to bed at night and notice a new dewey glow to my complexion. The serum's unique texture is also perfect for all skin types.
5. BeautyCounter Lip Sheer in Petal Pink: Beautycounter’s lips sheers are super moisturizing and you can build up the color depending on how much you use (my fave color is the petal pink!). This line of natural beauty and skincare products are effective, toxin-free and safe. Plus, statistics show that we will consume six pounds of lipstick in our lives, and most consist of toxic chemicals including lead.