Blogger of the Week: Chic Flavours
Latina fashion blogger, Soraya Pena, from the blog Chic Flavours has joined us today to share her top five fashion must haves!
1) A Classic Black Fedora from ASOS: This is my number one accessory! Instead of using earmufs during the brutal winter in Chicago I substitute with a black fedora which adds a more sophisticated look to my outfit. BUY HERE!
2) Ray-Ban Clubmaster Sunglasses: I've always been a huge fan of Ray Ban sunglasses and I am totally in love with this new pair. The touch of silver and gold is a great combination, and I can’t wait to wear them on the blog! BUY HERE!
3) Essie Nail Polish: Red has always been my color of choice when it comes to nail polish, and this Essie "Shearling Darling" is perfect for the holiday season! BUY HERE!
4) Sperry Top-Sider for J.Crew: These boots are perfect for the winter, yet are still fashion forward. I love the different colors for the rubber sole. BUY HERE!
5) Commando Sheer Tights from ShopBop: Commando tights are just right! They cover your legs without barely feeling like you're wearing them at all AND are are still sheer enough you show off little bit of your legs. BUY HERE!