Blogger of the Week: Grace Atwood
Grace Atwood is the voice behind Stripes & Sequins. With a background in marketing and social media, Grace began her career in the buying office for Filene’s Department stores. After roles in traditional marketing + brand management at Procter & Gamble and Coty, she now heads up social media for the popular jewelry website BaubleBar.
In need of a creative outlet, Grace launched Stripes & Sequins in January 2010. Stripes & Sequins is a lifestyle blog and explores the worlds of fashion, beauty, do-it-yourself, travel, and lifestyle. Grace’s weekly runway-inspired DIY projects have become her most popular series.
Here are her 5 MUST HAVES:
1. Le Labo Santal 33 - my go to scent! $45 - $250 BUY HERE
2. Emoticharms from BaubleBar. Anyone who knows me knows I'm obsessed with Emoji, to a fault. I love these tiny charms. $25 BUY HERE
3. Helmut Lang Blazers - they elevate everything else you're wearing. This one is a newer fave of mine: $575 BUY HERE
4. Easy t-shirts from Everlane... the best + so cheap! BUY HERE
5. Tata Harper everything -- I die for her all natural beauty products, especially the resurfacing mask. BUY HERE