Blogger of the Week: Elya of Style To My Street
We're always fans of bloggers with a penchant for statement tops and a love of all things beauty, fashion & travel. Naturally, Elya Reganyan of Style To My Street was a perfect fit for our Blogger of the Week! Elya launched Style To My Street to bring together her passions for fashion, beauty, and travel. Her style is always a balance of clean lines and statement pieces. She believes skin first and makeup second, and that beauty emerges from within. Elya has always been a globetrotter; her inspiration behind most of her projects and ideas is often spurred through travel. She believes in being feminine, strong, chic, adventurous, kind and cool all the same time! Basically, she's the perfect Simply girl!
Keep scrolling to see her summer beauty favorites:
1. Tatcha The Silk Cream Tatcha has become a staple beauty brand at home now! I love how their formulas feel – weightless, yet rich enough to give your skin the perfect amount of hydration. They really bring balance to my skin and give it a silky feeling that feels incredibly luxurious. I’m constantly on the hunt to find lightweight, quality products that not only give me great moisture, but also transform my skin. The Silk Cream hydrates while helping to reduce the signs of premature aging with natural collagen support – win, win.
2. Darphin Intral Redness Relief Soothing SerumThis soothing serum is perfect for days when the heat has really taken a toll on your skin and you want something to help restore it. It’s the best way to soothe redness, soften your skin and even out your complexion! I’ll mostly use it after a day at the beach, but also when I feel like my skin needs a pick-me-up or after a heavy detox mask. This is perfect for vacation.
3. Glossier Generation G LipstickThese lipsticks provide the perfect amount of sheerness for spring and summer days. They don’t go on heavy, but still give off a gorgeous color! It’s so hard to wear heavy makeup during warmer days and these are so easy to apply throughout the day when you just want to add a hint of color to your face! I wear them all the time to meetings, lunch dates and even running errands.
4. Le Labo Thé Noir 29If you know anything about Libras, you know they love a good scent! As a true Libra, fragrances rank high on my beauty list and are must have items! I love how fresh and soft this Le Labo scent is. It is perfect for warmer days. The scent is composed of notes including black tea leaves, bergamot, fig, cedar, vetiver, bay leaf and musk. It’s refreshing, delicate and deep all the same time. I’ve been a fan of the brand for a long time now and fragrances like this one remind me why!
5. Hair Food Dry ShampooI have become a major fan of this brand! Not only are all of their products sulfate free, paraben free and gluten free (which I am obsessed with), but they also work like magic. I am constantly using the dry shampoo after a good sweat session when I don’t want to wash my hair. Also - I use it before I curl my hair because my curls hold better – a trick to try!
Shop Elya's Beauty Picks: