15 Essentials You Need To Survive New York Fashion Week
If you think models, designers and stylists are the only individuals who need to be prepared for New York Fashion Week -- think again. Although it may seem like a walk in the park just watching the shows, our schedules have never been nuttier and getting around NYC isn't a walk in Central Park. Bloggers, editors, celebrities and various other influencers also must be equipped with the proper tools to make the most of the NYFW experience. Let us help, we've been there (and we'll be there again this year thanks to Mary Kay and Simply Spotless). Shop our list of 15 essential items you need to survive New York Fashion Week below:
1. Rebecca Minkoff 'Julian' Backpack $295 BUY HERE - Great for storing a notebook, lip gloss, concealer, snacks and other fashion week essential items in style (and hands free)!
2. Anthropologie Sweet Briar Notebooks $12.95 BUY HERE- Inspiration can happen anytime and anywhere, so be prepared to write down your ideas in a chic floral print notebook.
3. Mary Kay Concealer $12 BUY HERE- A must have on hand for quick touchups to preserve your flawless look.
4. Garrett Leight Sunglasses $355 BUY HERE- These sexy shades will keep you cool and supply excellent UV protection from the sun.
5. Luna Bars- A quick fix of energy when that fashion show is starting fashionably late.....right in the middle of lunch time.
6. Simply Spotless Hand Cleaner $14 BUY HERE- Exposure to germs is inevitable so pack a hand cleaner to stay sanitary so you can keep on shaking hands.
7. Simply Spotless Fabric Cleaner $18 BUY HERE- Presentation matters. Especially during NYFW! We love this Simply Spotless fabric cleaner because it will keep you smelling fresh and looking sharp.
8. Foot Petals Heavenly Heelz $7 BUY HERE- Provides amazing pain relief when you're constantly on your feet so you don't have to compromise wearing heels. And NONE of us would do that now would we?
9. Foot Petals 'Tip Toes/Killer Kushionz Pack' $43 BUY HERE- Adds comfort to your shoes for a happier, more confident you.
10. Mary Kay Lip Balm Set $16 BUY HERE- Keeps lips glossed and moisturized for a dazzling smile again and again.
11. Printed Portable Phone Charger $24 BUY HERE- Don't worry about losing juice, pack a portable phone charger to constantly remain connected on your mobile device.
12. Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo $20 BUY HERE- Ready, set, go! With dry shampoo you'll be off to your event in a jiffy looking as fabulous as ever. Added plus? This doubles as perfume for us. It smells AMAZING!
13. Altoids- Keep your breath fresh with Altoids, you never know who you'll meet!
14. Tory Burch Ballet Flat $250 BUY HERE- You never know when you'll have some down time. Throw on these flats to give your aching feet a quick recharge.
15. Selfie Stick $30 BUY HERE- Say goodbye to unflattering angles, cropped faces and the struggle to extend your arm far enough, the selfie stick will resolve your problems.
Photo Credit: Drop Dead Gorgeous Daily