5 Must Have Fall 2014 Trends
Knock knock. Who's there? Fall. Fall who? Falling for these must have autumn trends. It’s that time of year again—the fall fashion in your closet is ready to take center stage. Shine the spotlight on any one of these must have fall trends and you’ll surely receive a standing ovation. So what are you waiting for, get the look today!
1. Fringe: If Michael Kors gave us any indication for a trending forecast, we will be seeing a lot of fringe-- from skirts to handbags and shoes. It's a sophisticated wild west flare.
Raj Fringed Crossbody Bag $66 BUY HERE
Jeffrey Campbell Dillon Fringe Heel $180 BUY HERE
2. 60s: A nod to mod is making headway-- from big patterned pieces to funky accessories and shoes, it's the fashion flash-back we were waiting for.
Fossil Knit Dress $118 BUY HERE
ModCloth Flat in Black $33 BUY HERE
3. Shearling: From classic aviator coats to cozy-up jackets, lamb and sheep furs are a lining up trend. Runway looks pair the neutral skins with like colors for a full monochromatic ensemble, perfect for fall.
Thakoon Addition Shearling Jacket $675 BUY HERE
Vince Asymmetrical Shearling Coat $2,495 BUY HERE
4. Vests: Toss aside your trusty blazer—these sharp, tailored vests are hot on the rise! Pair it over trousers or a mini dress for the ultimate posh look.
BlackFive Zipped Pockets Vest $29 BUY HERE
Bouchra Layered Collar Vest $2,880 BUY HERE
5. Rave: Say goodbye to summer florals and make way for the rave prints that pack the punch. From psychedelic mashups to geometric brights—these prints are sure to kick up your outfit.
Equipment Snake Print Dress $128 BUY HERE
Boohoo Bright Abstract Print Jacket $24 BUY HERE
Photos courtesy of Elle.com, Style.com and HarpersBazaar.com