Accessorize Your Look: Kelly N. Cook
Simply Stylist recently chatted with Kelly N. Cook to get to know her current favorite accessories. Kelly is DSW's Senior Vice President of Marketing, so obviously her favorite accessories are shoes! Check out her top picks and what she would pair them with below!
1. BCBG Paris Jaze Printed Pump - $59.95 - HERE
2. Rag & Bone Knit V Neck - $80.00 - HERE
3. J Brand Aiden Cropped Distressed Boyfriend Jeans - $216.00 - HERE
"Love this fabulous printed pump from BCBG; it's elegantly portrayed in the d'orsay style. The print is so delicious! It immediately makes me feel like I have a 'party happening on my feet!' The cut-out style pairs a sexy view of the foot with the elegance of the point. It screams fun! I rock this pump with a pair of baggy, slightly-distressed boyfriend jeans with a soft, v-neck short sleeve tee. The personality of the whole look is in this shoe!"
4. Pink & Pepper Lucie Platform Sandal - $54.95 - HERE
5. TopShop Tall Tailored Blazer Jacket - $100.00 - HERE
6. Naked and Famous Super Stretch Skinny Jeans - $130.00 - HERE
7. Julie & Company Gold Multi Tier Necklace - $70.00 - HERE
"OMG! I'm a total sucker for nude. Gotta love it! Gotta have it! Nude makes just about any woman's leg look a mile long. And this platform is spectacular! It has gorgeous perforated details and the front allows me to show off a killer pedi. It can go from 'desk to dinner' and what's even better is that it is sooooo versatile! I've paired with a tangerine, empire waist, long-sleeve dress for a classier look; and with super skinny dark jeans and a tailored blazer (with tons of differing shades and lengths of gold chains!). The look was freaking aaaaaaaaah-mazing!"
8. Steve Madden Repp Bootie - $89.95 - HERE
9. Helmut Lang Draped Cross-Over Front Voile Top - $158.01 - HERE
10. See You Monday Biker Leggings - $30.00 - HERE
"'In the midnight hour, he cried more, more, more! With a Rebel Yell…' Totally what I'm thinking when I see these killer Steve Madden Booties! Sing it, Billy! These are fun, funky and fabulous! I love, love, love pairing these with a pair of black, liquid leggings and a large, black, flowy blouse that allows you to breathe easily when you rockin' out! By the way – I've also paired these with a pair of soft pink leather shorts with a white top and a uber cool fedora! It's a look that truly makes you stand out in a crowd!"