BLOGGER OF THE WEEK: ANNETTE VARTANIAN
It's Friday and that means we're sitting down with another blogger to chat about fashion and beauty must-haves. This week we're chatting with Annette Vartanian of www.IHeartVintageCouture.com to find out what she just can't live without. When asked to share a little about herself, the blogger says: "I was born & raised in Los Angeles. J'aime tout ce françaises (I love everything french). I will never get sick of traveling. I bake scones every Saturday morning for my beau Alan. My mother is my fashion icon. I love to laugh until my stomach is sore and my cheeks ache. I am a public art and marketing manager, and a lover of vintage dresses, stripes, and 5 inch heels. I am a sucker for flea market finds and mid-century decor!"
Check out her 5 must-haves below:
- Reed Krakoff Boxer Tote: "This bag is 50 shades of fabulous." - $1090 BUY HERE
- Revlon Orange Flip Lipstick: "This is my go-to color year round." - $8.99 BUY HERE
- J Brand Skinny Jeans: "Perfect in every way; chic enough for business casual at work, sexy for date night, and simple enough for casual weekends." - $198 BUY HERE
- Miu Miu Glitter Pumps: "These are pretty and demure in the front, and party in the back!" - $690 BUY HERE
- Diptyque Baies Scented Candle: "Emits a fabulous room-filling scent." - $28 BUY HERE