Blogger of the Week: Devon Dyer
The Simply Stylist crew is in love with fashion blogger, Devon Dyer of DevonRachel! She is excellent in bringing us fashion and lifestyle tips and tricks through her blog. From wondering how to wear trending styles to where you can find the best deals, she will be there with fantastic advice! You can connect with Devon on her blog, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and now on her YouTube channel!
We recently chatted with Devon to see what her five must have items currently are and why. Check them out below!
1. Gap 1969 Sexy Boyfriend Jeans - $69.95 - BUY HERE - My favorite jeans (perhaps EVER) are my 'Sexy Boyfriend' by Gap. You all know how hard it is to find that perfect boyfriend jean. These fit big while still hugging the right curves and are distressed to a T (I ripped them a little heavier myself ).
2. Anastasia Beverly Hills All-in-One Brow Kit - $85.00 - BUY HERE - Because a face is never framed without a good brow coloring, I give you your own slice of Heaven in a box, courtesy of Anastasia Beverly Hills. Their brow kit has everything you could possibly need (and some things you didn't know you needed) to create the perfect shape.
3. Balenciaga Area Giant Nickel Continental - $595.00 - BUY HERE - No matter what handbag I wear, I love the idea of a bright wallet inside. It just makes me happy. My Balenciaga wallet never leaves my side! It's a pretty cobalt blue.
4. Karen Walker Number One 1001808 Sunglasses - $220.00 - BUY HERE - Sunglasses are an essential part of my life. Living in Los Angeles, you pretty much kick yourself if you leave them behind. I've had this Karen Walker pair for almost 3 years, and they're still my favorite. Universally flattering, too!
5. NARS Semi Matte Lipstick in Funny Face - $26.00 - BUY HERE - I don't think I need to explain myself when it comes to this lipstick. Yep, self explanatory. Amazing.