Blogger of the Week: Katarina Stimac
As writer and editor of blog, La Passion pour la Fashion, Katarina has a unique approach to conveying fashion news and stylish trends to her audience. She is imaginative with her approach and has an creative opinion! Simply stylist is so happy to feature her this week as Blogger of the Week and to see what her five must-have items are!
See what she said below!
Living in between Budapest, Hungary, Barcelona, and Spain, traveling at least once a month due to long distance relationship, and work and blog related meetings, I pretty much live out of my suitcase. It is really important for me to have versatile, multifunctional, comfortable, and great quality clothing and accessories which are both classic but also trendy. Below are my top 5 must haves with some new must have ‘crushes’:
1. Lei Lou by Alex Dojčinović maxi cotton dress Severina, $211.00 - HERE - Looks great for travel with my Ash motorcycle boots and short leather jacket and it is SO comfortable! It looks equally chic with heels for the evening dinner date with my boyfriend. I am 6'1'', so I can pull of these long dresses without heels as well.
2. Butterfly Twists Quilted Ballerinas, $34.95 - BUY HERE - These beautifully comfortable ballerinas are my newest crush! They are a perfect rest for my tired feet during long flights and walking around the airports.
3. Prada Vitello Daino North-South Tote, $1,750.00 - BUY HERE - I got it from my boyfriend for my last birthday. I was saving for it for a year, so he decided to surprise me with it! I carry my whole life in it and can’t live without it - this tote looks so chic on absolutely everything!
4. Topshop Leather Biker Jacket, $330.00 - BUY HERE - I love wearing this leather jacket and wear it across seasons. I am never hot or cold during travel in it and it looks great with dresses, skirts, and skinny jeans!
5. Fashionary A Sketchbook Tailor-made for Fashion Designers, $23.90 - BUY HERE - The time when flight attendants say to turn of all of the mobile devices is one of the rare moments of peace and quite for me. This is when I pull out my fashionary, plan blog posts, and scetch a bit.