Blogger of the Week: Kier Mellour
This week, we are more than thrilled to feature the gorgeous Kier Mellour of Fashion Addict Los Angeles as Blogger of the Week! Her chic style and bubbly personality draws in viewers from all over. You wouldn’t have been able to guess that she wasn’t an L.A. native! Originally from Washington State, her take on classic silhouettes with a twist of bright colors, short hems, and high heels beam a true California fashionista. It was such a delight to chat with her last Saturday at Simply Stylist Los Angeles, and was definitely hard to miss her fabulous attire! Follow Kier’s incredible outfits on Twitter @KierMellour, Facebook, Pinterest, and Bloglovin’
Check out below her five trendy must-have items that she can’t live without and why!
1. J. Crew Biennial Satchel: $348.00 – BUY NOW – The three giant sections help me stay organized and the zippers slide easily and magnet into place to keep it looking neat. This bag is massive, like the J.Crew website says “it’s a can-do carryall with effortless elegance and enough room for an iPad, an umbrella and even your cashmere cardigan” and they’re being modest. I have stuffed as much as fifteen pounds of god-knows-what into this bag and the handles stay strong and the leather around the handles isn’t showing any signs of wear. Even my DSLR fits, which is a must for a fashion blogger. For summer, the yellow is so fresh!
2. Prada Baroque Sunglasses: $290.00 – BUY NOW – A statement pair of sunglasses is a must. I have a pink cat eye pair by Kate Spade that I wore all last summer and this pair will be my go-to this year, I'm completely obsessed with this baroque detail, they truly are a work of art.
3. Jennifer Zeuner Jewelry R10 Engraved Swirly Initial Square Ring: $220.00 - BUY NOW – I'm super into Monogramming, but there is a certain necklace that A LOT of people have. I like to keep things fairly personal and original so I love this "Initial Ring" that's classic but kind of unexpected.
4. Joe’s Jeans Delores Metallic Pump: $144.99 – BUY NOW – A metallic pump can work just like a neutral without being so boring. This pair by Joe's Jeans is a perfect height, shape and finish. And the closed toe can save you when you've waited a day too long for a pedicure!
5. Burt's Bees Radiance Body Lotion with Royal Jelly: $8.99 – BUY NOW – I love this lotion, it's the perfect gentle and natural lotion with a hint of glimmer and glow, it's a good sized tube and it's inexpensive so I can wear it every day. I give this as a gift to everyone!