Blogger of the Week: La Carmina
Our Blogger of the Week is La Carmina, who is a TV host and alternative fashion blogger, who you may have seen on TV networks like the Travel Channel, National Geographic and the Food Network. She is a leading travel journalist and style blogger. Her blog chronicles her fashionable adventures around the world, such as shooting travel episodes in Israel, Thailand and China. We chatted with La Carmina to find out what her top 5 fashion & beauty must-haves are. Find out what she said below:
1. Shien Lee lipsticks- I love Shien's lip colors, and will be wearing them at Oscars parties this year. They are specially formulated to flatter Asian skin tones, and have dark and enticing names like Shanghai Rose and Viper's Dream. BUY HERE!
2. Marc Jacobs oversized sunglasses ($325.00)- I'm a fan of giant, retro sunglasses, and recently wore Marc Jacobs ones while filming travel videos in Jerusalem and the Dead Sea. BUY HERE!
3. Valentino leather dress ($1,195.00)- My signature style is Goth/edgy meets girly/cute, so this Valentino dress is right up my alley: leather with romantic detailing. BUY HERE!
4. Vivienne Westwood rocking horse shoes ( $740.00)These shoes are often worn by young people in the underground Tokyo scene. I recently shot a German TV show, "Schulz in the Box," in Japan with my friend who rocked these.- BUY HERE!
5. Cat ring ($10.00): I collect cat rings, especially if they have cute faces. I recently picked up a Scottish Fold one in a Bangkok market. BUY HERE!