Blogger of the Week: Lauren Harper
1. Vampire Pinot Noir - BUY - There’s red wine, then there’s Vampire red wine. The headquarters of Vampire Vineyards is The Vampire Lounge & Tasting Room located in Beverly Hills, CA. Vampire Pinot Noir is a beautiful blood-sucking mix of fruit flavors, wild strawberry and a complex, yet subtle, oak note. Don’t say I didn’t warn you!
2. Benefit They’re Real! Beyond Mascara - BUY - Despite a casual ensemble or couture gown, a woman is not complete without long sexy lashes. The eyes are the window to the soul… I feel complete and confident when I have silky, full lashes, and I achieve this look by wearing fake lashes…well…I don’t BUT they look it! I promise, They’re Real!
3. Michel Germain Sexual Sugar Eau De Parfum - BUY - Scent is a powerful secret weapon. In order to create the perfume, Michel Germain explored the study of pheromones and the world of ancient aphrodisiacs. Sexual Sugar is infused with the perfect blend of feminine passion flower, vanilla crème brulee and masculine Sandalwood…among other tantalizing notes. The product description says it all, “Hugs and kisses are guaranteed with Sexual Sugar”.
4. Canon Rebel T4i DSLR camera - BUY - My Canon Rebel is the backbone of my blog… Words can only say so much. A photo spread combined with descriptive writing adds to the aesthetic depth and solidity of my blog posts. I try to enhance the mood of the photographs through my writing and vice versa. Looking through the lens of the Canon Rebel allows me to extend my creativity even further.
5. Gucci Bright Bit Patent Leather clutch - BUY - I love accessories that make a statement, yet do not detract from my outfit or personality. I am absolutely smitten with this clutch. The size is large enough to realistically utilize, and the combination of sleek black patent leather and burnished gold horse bit makes a bold statement that virtually matches any ensemble.