Blogger of the Week: Sandra Popovic
Sandra Popovic, of personal style blog SavvySandy, is a lover of all things fashion and travel. At the age of 12, she moved to America, from Europe, to pursue her career. SavvySandy is full of fashion and style tips and her log of travels and events! We recently chatted with the lovely Sandra to see what her five must-have items are. Check out what she said below, and be sure to stay in touch via her website, Twitter, and Instagram!
1. Prada Large Saffiano Top Handle Bag - $2,100.00 - BUY HERE - It was "love at first sight" with this bag! This bag is classic and the pale grey color goes with everything. The size is also perfect for me when I travel because I can fit all my carry on items in one bag.
2. Chanel Rouge Allure Extrait De Gloss - $32.00 - BUY HERE - I love red lips because they add glamour to any outfit. This Chanel lipstick stays on all day, and is the perfect shade!
3. J. Crew Classic Leather Ballet Flats - $125.00 - BUY HERE - Although I love heels, on a daily basis I am usually in little ballet flats. This pair from J.Crew come in so many different colors, and they transition well from day to night.
4. Apple iPad 2 - $399.00 - BUY HERE - The iPad is thin and light and perfect to take with me on the go. I often update blog posts from it and store things on it that inspire me. It also has so many great apps, books, and music that you can download. Its a great piece of technology to have, and it makes my life so much easier!
5. J Brand 915 Low-Rise Super Skinny - $174.00 - BUY HERE - Who doesn't love jeans? I love my J Brand skinny jeans because they fit so well. They are also very comfortable. The great thing about them is that you can dress them up or dress them down!