Blogger of the Week: Adeniz Villar
1. Gianvito Rossi Lace Suede Pumps ($870.00)- A girl can never have too many shoes; especially a black pump! The lace adds a femininity to the shoe yet there's sexiness to it as well. It's a perfect pump to add some edge to a casual look or to contribute to an elegant evening look. This shoe takes black pumps to a whole new level. BUY HERE!
2. Alice D Color Block Tote ($495.00)- During the day, I find myself having a lot to carry around. A perfect (and might I add stylish) solution to this is a tote. This Alice D tote is great; I especially love the colorblocking. I like that you can have the option of the shoulder strap or the handles; versatility is always a plus. BUY HERE!
3. Madewell Slim Boy Jean ($145.00)- I'm a sucker for a pair of boyfriend jeans. Finding a great pair of jeans can be a mission; especially a pair of boyfriend jeans. They can be too baggy or not the right wash. But these Madewell jeans are amazing! Super comfortable and I love the destructed detailing. BUY HERE!
4. Theory Lanai Blazer in white ($355.00)- A chic blazer is a great piece to own. I've always loved the fit of Theory and this white blazer has a great silhouette. It's great to wear day or night. BUY HERE!
5. Dip Nail Lacquer($10.00)- I ALWAYS have my nails polished. I feel naked if I don't. I'm obsessed with DIP Nail Lacquer. They have great colors and I love that their polish is free of all carcinogens. BUY HERE!