Blogger of the Week: Lush to Blush
If you aren't already familiar, we'd like to introduce you to Megan Elliott, the writer and stylist behind the life & style blog, Lush to Blush. After graduating college with a degree in editing, writing & media and landing a job as a creative director in fashion retail, Megan felt the need to be in control of her own career. Megan quit her job and began focusing on Lush to Blush full time. Megan has turned her personal style blog into a brand that offers creative content as well as creative services. She has been featured in InStyle, Marie Claire, The Glitter Guide, Oprah.com, The Huffington Post and is set to appear in the April issue of Glamour magazine. We sure do love a girl who knows how to multi-task!
We knew you'd want to know, so we got the skinny on the 5 must have beauty products that keep Megan glowing, all year long. Here's what she had to say!
1. Dermalogica Clearing Cleanser : This is the only cleanser that works for me. I have tried every line under the sun and nothing clears me up like this stuff!
2. Bare Minerals Mineralixirs 5 Oil Blend : This is by far the best moisturizing treatment I have ever used. I use it every night and in the morning my skin in luminous and glowing. It's a must!
3. Vaseline Mini (for my lips!) Vaseline is a treatment I use on my lips every night before bed. You can pile on chapstick all day, but nothing compares to good ole Vaseline. It makes my lips smooth, plump and fresh.
4. Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue™ Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream : This brand new formula is the perfect mix of a BB cream, a CC cream and a tinted moisturizer. It provides all the benefits and layers for more coverage perfectly. Its lightweight formula leaves skin feeling fresh & hydrated.
5. Maybelline Full & Soft Mascara : While I've tried and loved other more expensive mascaras, I always find myself going back to Maybelline Full & Soft. I've used it for over 10 years. It lengthens and volumizes simultaneously, making it the perfect mascara for me!
Follow along in Megan's day to day on her Instagram.