Blogger of the Week: Melinda Fleming
This week we are THRILLED to feature Melinda Fleming, from Curated Cool, as Blogger of the Week! Find out what her top 5 fashion and beauty MUST-HAVES are!
1. Lucas Pawpaw Ointment ($12.95) BUY HERE - It's naturally made from Papaya, and is the go-to miracle balm for everything. I use it on my lips, dry skin, rub it into my cuticles - EVERYTHING! I had a burn on my back, and put it on every night for 2 weeks, and no scars. It's that amazing.
2. Checkered Pants ($59.99) BUY HERE - I love the large window pane print on these pants. I recently got a pair and it fits like a glove. So chic, and it goes with everything!
3. Marni Leather & Raffia Tote ($1,344.00) BUY HERE- I'm big on textures, and the classic weave on this bag, had me right away. Classic chic, that won't go out of style.
4. Miu Miu Metallic Toe Slip On ($490.00) BUY HERE - These are just *sick* how cool they are. The metal capped toe gives the shoe an edgier look, which I love. It comes in black and white, and it was hard to pick a color.
5. Corinne Silver Bracelet ($370.00) BUY HERE- I love jewelry that's not fussy. I got this for the simplicity of the piece, that and I'm big into silver.