Blogger of the Week: Something Navy
This week we are thrilled to feature Arielle Nachmani, from Something Navy, for our Blogger of the Week! Arielle created Something Navy in 2009 as a way to express herself through fashion. She's based in New York and comes from a family who is in the fashion industry. She has been featured in publications such as Glamour, Cosmopolitan, Refinery29, The Coveteur among many others. She has also collaborated with top brands such as SAKS, Armani Exchange and L'Oreal to name a few. We love her street-chic style!
Below are Arielle's top five must-have items that she can't live without....and why:
1. SHOPgrl Leopard Coat ($109.00): BUY HERE!
2. SHOPgrl Cropped Sweater ($56.00): BUY HERE!
3. Poppin Notebook ($6.00): BUY HERE!
4. Isabel Marant Nowles Booties ($840.00): BUY HERE!
5. Aquaphor ($4.89): BUY HERE!