Blogger of the Week: Sydne Summer
Fashion blogger Sydne Summer, known by her aspirational and achievable style blog Sydne Style, has joined us today to share what her top five fashion and beauty must haves are!
1. Stella & Dot Kahlo necklace - $228 BUY HERE - I've always been a statement necklace girl. I love stocking up on a new options each season and this one is on the top of my list. The mixed metals go with everything!
2. bareMinerals SPF 20 Tinted Moisturizer - $30 BUY HERE - Unless I'm shooting a TV segment where I need heavier coverage, you'll always find me in this moisturizer. It's light enough that you don't feel it on your face, it has SPF and it gives that perfect sun-kissed glow.
3. Rails plaid shirt - $128 BUY HERE - Plaid shirts are all the rage for fall and this one couldn't be any comfier! It's become my go-to for travel paired with boyfriend jeans.
4. Express (Minus The) Leather Skirt - $59.90 BUY HERE - Every year, I pick up a new leather skirt. This season, I'm obsessed with the popular fit and flare shape. It's a little flirty and a little sexy at the same time. You can wear it more casual with booties during the day then glam it up at night with ankle strap heels.
5. Lauren Merkin Mini Marlow Zebra bag - $425 BUY HERE - Zebra is the hottest animal print this season. And I love how this one looks like leopard from far away! It doubles as a shoulder bag and clutch, and is big enough to fit my wallet, which is always a plus in my book!