Mani Monday: 6 Nail Colors Entrepreneurs Love
We love ourselves a #ManiMonday celebration! Why? Because a clean, fresh manicure always manages to put a smile on our faces. Nail art has become exceedingly popular, and most designs consist of bright colors, bold patterns, and even adornments that are glued on top of the nail. Still, for #BossBabes like us, it is important to know what is and what isn’t office-appropriate. We’ve compiled 6 professional nail colors that are a little more exciting than classic nudes and neutrals. Keep reading for nail inspo that will make all of your colleagues jealous:
1. Bordeaux, Tom Ford Nail Lacquer in Bordeaux Lust: A deep red nail color holds a lot of power. It is sleek enough to pass as office-appropriate, but it also gives off a motivated (yet mysterious) vibe.
2. Creamy Pink, Butter London in Pink Knickers: Who doesn’t love a soft and sultry look? A creamy pink nail polish will get noticed for all of the right reasons.
3. Soft Lilac, OPI Soft Shades in Care to Danse?: Lilac might be pushing the limits for professional nail-wear, but it is definitely worth the risk. Countless #GirlBosses are switching out neutrals for soft lilac shades, and you should, too!
4. Cream, Chanel Nail Color in Blanc White: If your workplace is strict, you should probably steer clear of bold nail choices. Instead, opt for a creamy nail color! (Hint: Cream tones will make your manicure look fresh longer)
5. Sheer Pink, Essie Nail Polish in Pinks & Roses: If colors aren’t your thing, sheer pinks are the way to go! This nail polish may look bold in the bottle, but the smooth application will result in an almost-clear finish.
6. Muted Silver, Christian Louboutin Nail Color in Miss Mars: Glitter isn’t workplace appropriate, but muted silvers are all the rage!