Blogger of the Week: Kathleen Williams
Simply Stylist is so excited to introduce Kathleen Williams of blog, Carrie Bradshaw Lied, to you! CBL is a lifestyle blog based on everything from fashion to home decor to recipes all " ... on a twenty-something budget"! We had the chance to chat with Kathleen to see what her top five must-haves are and why. See her choices below!
1. GAP Ultra Skinny Black Pants: BUY HERE These pants are perfect for work and weekend, day and night. The slim and comfortable fit works for both heels and flats. I live in these pants and love them so much I recently bought two more pair to replace the ones I've worn down!
2. Jersey Maxi Dresses: 1 | 2 I think that a maxi dress can be dressed up and down so easily that they're perfect for almost every occasion. They can be worn in so many different ways - bohemian, rocker chic with a leather jacket or dressed up with feminine jewelry. I'm addicted!
3. Calvin Klein Vivian: BUY HERE I'm really into ankle strap heels right now. They look great with everything and a great pair of nude strappy sandals can really elongate the leg. I have this Calvin Klein pair in oatmeal and snakeskin. A must!
4. Panama Hat: BUY HERE I snagged a J.Crew panama hat-lookalike at the farmers market and I've been wearing it nonstop ever since. A great way to spend less time on your hair while still looking fab!
5. Kendra Scott Baubles: BUY HERE I have adored Kendra Scott's jewelry for years and was thrilled for the recent opportunity to work with her Newport Beach store. Her pieces easily transition from day to night and I always get compliments when wearing her baubles!