Blogger of the Week: Keyma of Style Weekender
Our latest Blogger of the Week is a total go-getter! Keyma writes about everything from fashion and beauty to travel and decor on her blog, Style Weekender, all while maintaining a full-time job in education. Who says you can't do it all? A Jamaican native now living in LA, Keyma brings vibrant style wherever she goes and loves to mix high & low fashions so she can inspire her readers to look chic no matter their budgets. Right now, Keyma is sharing with us her 5 favorite skincare items and why she loves them so much.
Keep scrolling to see her picks!
1. Jurlique Rose Water Balancing Mist I cannot live without this balancing mist. It hydrates my skin, especially in the California weather. It smells divine and I spray it weather or not I have make-up on. I keep a mini one in my handbag for whenever I am on the go.
2. Origins GingZing Refreshing Eye Cream An eye cream is essential for all women, especially if you’re over 25. I love this soothing eye cream. It smells great and really nourishes my eyes.
3. Murad Essential-C Toner I swear by this toner. It’s one of the best on the market, hands down. I love spritzing it over my face and wiping down with a cotton ball to remove any extra make-up residue and cleanse my face.
4. Moroccanoil Original Treatment My hair is so thankful for this treatment oil. It’s really lightweight and does not weigh my hair down. It goes a long way. My hair smells and feels great.
5. Bio-Oil Multiuse Skincare Oil I cannot live without this oil on my skin. I tend to scar easily and this is my absolute go to. It’s non-greasy and moisturizes my skin beautifully.