Blogger of the Week: Krista Williams of Hundred Blog
This week’s Blogger of the Week created a blog to encourage readers to ‘Keep it 100’ and keep it real. We are thrilled to introduce you to Krista Williams of Hundred Blog! Krista Williams grew up in a small town in Ohio, but spent most of her post-grad life in Chicago, New York, and currently resides in Venice, California! The Hundred Blog is an online destination for fitness tips, wellness advice, outfit inspiration, and travel guides. Through this journey, Krista has transformed into a lover of all things that evoke a feeling or action, which led her to develop a passion for fitness!
Since Krista has quite a few beauty tricks up her sleeve, we just had to know what her fave products are. Keep reading for Krista’s 5 must-have items:
1. L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm: My favorite hair mask hands down. I am a hair product SNOB and this is the only drug store buy that seriously works. It’s thick, it absorbs into the hair (instead of just sitting on top) and is $8 dollars at most grocery stores. I have really thick dry hair, so I use it every other time I wash my hair to keep my ends in check. Game changer!
2. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation: The best foundation that’s worth the price tag. I have strangers on the street compliment how glow-y I look, and the bottle will last you forever!
3. Garnier Micellar Water: I love me some drug store steals! This micellar water is like $7 and lasts months and months. I use it to wash the makeup (foundation) or lipstick off my face before washing so that I get so much cleaner. It’s also good for wiping off eye makeup at the end of the night!
4. Boscia Charcoal MakeUp Melter Cleansing Oil-Balm: This all natural, organic, eye makeup remover feels good on your eyes, I love that it’s all natural.
5. Stila Matte Liquid Lipstick in Patina: I have become a huge fan of using lipstick almost daily, for a little bit of life on my face. Most days I only wear BB cream or a bit of foundation, so putting lipstick on really defines the lips and makes me look way more awake. I love this color – flattering on all babes.