Blogger Of The Week: It's Pamela Kieck
Here at Simply Stylist, we love to celebrate people who are passionate about fashion, especially those who make strides in the fashion industry towards diversity and inclusivity. That's why Pamela Kieck is the perfect Simply Blogger of the Week! Pamela has always had an intense interest in style and fashion. Wanting to showcase styles that curvy girls could rock and promote positive body image, she launched her website “It’s Pamela Kieck: The Diary of a Curvy Fashionista”. Within two years, she’s been featured in Plus Model magazine, Milwaukee magazine and has a recurring gig on Milwaukee’s Fox 6 as a Style Expert.
Pamela has recently been named an influencer by Vogue magazine, has became part of the Social Patrol for Cosmopolitan magazine, and is currently expanding her website to include not only fashion but also beauty, décor, travel and lifestyle, giving everything a touch of her trademark flair. Still based in the Midwest, Pamela shares her home with two furry companions, her dogs Cooper and Winston.
Keep scrolling to see Pamela's summery fashion picks!
1. Cult Gaia Gaia's Ark Bag I'm sure you have seen probably a 100+ bloggers rocking this amazing bamboo clutch bag this season. And let me tell you, I just got mine and I'm obsessed!!! It's so simple, but it has this great architectural element that makes it a great conversation piece, and it literally goes with everything. Great for the beach/vacation, or even brunch with the girls. This is a must have for the season.
2. Gorsuch Brea Denim Shirt A chambray button-down is a wardrobe staple. You can dress it up or dress it down, wear with a skirt and heels or with jeans and sneakers. This is a piece that is classic to have in your wardrobe.
3. Sole Society Floral Print Silk Bandana Scarves are probably the most versatile accessory of the season. You can tie them to a bag, or around your neck, layer with necklaces, or even put them in your hair. The possibilities are limitless, and they add instant glam to any outfit.
4. Tibi Satin Poplin Obi Culottes I have been obsessed with wide-leg, high-waisted culottes lately. Not only are they super comfortable, but they are also so chic. Pair these with a bodysuit or a shirt tucked in and a boyfriend blazer and you are good to go! These are also great for balancing to balance a wider hip and create a slimmer waist so you get more of that hourglass look :)
5. Office Spice Knot Heeled Shoes I have been living in chunky mules lately, not only because they are adorable but because they are also so darn comfy. The chunky heel makes them easy to walk in and the platform makes them super comfy. These are great to pair with culottes or a fun & flirty dress!