Blogger of the Week: A Vintage Splendor
This week we are thrilled to feature Annette from A Vintage Splendor as Blogger of the Week. From the perch of her vintage Ferragamos, Annette creates a style guide that celebrates all things fabulous from fashion and decor to vintage and entertaining. As a native Angeleno, Annette shares her love of the City of Angels, vintage fashion, mid-century modern decor, ice cream, cocktail soirees, and her beau Alan on her vintage style blog. Find out what Annette's top 5 fashion & beauty must-haves are below!
1. Illamasqua Lipstick in Atomic ($24.00) - A bright lip takes every outfit up a notch and helps brighten my mornings. I never leave the house without a bright lip! Illamasqua lipsticks are highly pigmented and last even after a few cups of coffee! BUY HERE!
2. Rag & Bone Skinny Jean ($176.00) - The Rag & Bone Skinny jean is slimming, incredibly soft and versatile enough to go from my 9-to-5 to happy hour and beyond - what every lady wants in a skinny jean! BUY HERE!
3. Bar Cart ($999.00) - I love to entertain and a bar cart makes hosting a cocktail soiree chic and easy! It also enables me to hoard dozens of vintage cocktail glasses. BUY HERE!
4. Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara ($19.00) - This is the best mascara ever. It volumizes and lengthens. I've never had the urge to try faux lashes since I started using Tarte mascara - it just works! BUY HERE!
5. Sonos Wireless Streaming Music System ($499.00) - My husband and I love listening to music, whether it's current hits or 40s jazz. The Sonos lets us create playlists and program music throughout the house wirelessly so on the days when we can't agree on a tune, we can customize for the room each of us is in. BUY HERE!