Blogger of the Week: Darcy Fogg of Fogg Of Fashion
Our Blogger of the Week Darcy Fogg is a native of New York, but she recently packed up her bags and relocated to sunny Florida, where she's now working on reinventing classic Palm Beach style. You won't find this stylish lady repping only Lilly Pulitzer 24/7! Through her blog and social media, Darcy has set out on a mission to "demystify the world of high style" through her chic, creative style and her world travels, and she inspires followers to be brave with their fashion choices. As a fan of bold, fun clothing, Darcy is sharing some of her favorite spring fashion finds with us. Check out her picks below:
1. Dior Split Sunglasses They're the best spring accessory.
2. IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream with SPF 50+ Miracle! So good, I never use foundation any more!
3. Alexander McQueen Floral Tabletop Scarf Uses and possibilities are endless. What is spring without a scarf?
4. Frame Le Skinny De Jeanne Raw Stagger Jeans Frayed, high-low hem, cuffed, distressed—just the best fit no matter what style or color. Yes yes yes!
5. Sophia Webster Bibi Butterfly Studded Flats The "not so neutral" neutral flats; think pointy toe versus round. A pointy toe elongates the ankle, and I suggest looking for a distinct detail: stitching, metallic, fur puff, patch, or emoji!