Learn How To Make Gorgeous Holiday Tablescapes At The Next Session!
Have you heard about the next Simply Stylist Session happening this Saturday, December 10, at The Grove? We've enlisted two DIY & Event Planning Experts — Lauren Gores Ireland of You & Lu and Liz Johnson of Lizzie’s Bakery — to help you brush up on your hostess and party planning skills for the holiday season! Although Liz already gave us a glimpse into the tips and tricks she'll share at the Session with her 5 tips for making an amazing cake at home, we are now getting down to the basics and focusing on decor! Lauren Gores Ireland is a former broadcaster and the founder & creative director behind You & Lu. Lauren consistently encourages her readers to build a life worth celebrating, and You & Lu puts a little luxury into everyday living using approachable style ideas, empowering wellness beliefs, and natural beauty practices. So, do you want to create a stylish lifestyle with ease and accessibility? Join our 3-hour crash course on DIY & Event Planning that will teach attendees the basics of throwing a Pinterest-worthy party!
Lauren is prepared to demonstrate festive DIYs and chic ways to dress up a holiday table on a budget at this Saturday's Session, meaning we can all be the 'hostess with the mostess' with a few decor hacks! Purchase your tickets HERE, and keep reading for Lauren's 5 favorite tablescapes for the holidays:
1) Golden | You & LuThere's something so festive about combining metallics on a holiday table! I love to dress up the center with ornaments, bells, trees + confetti. Sometimes it's easiest to pick one color palette and really GO for it, so you're not battling between different themes working in one setting.
2) Celebratory |Glitter GuideAdditionally, is there anything more inviting than THIS sparkly table! I'm in love with the floral-infused champagne drinks, and the glittery disco balls. Another simple (and chic) tablescape trick is to spread loose blooms across the center, like they did here.
3) Minimal |Gal Meets GlamA simple holiday table can still make a strong statement, and I love the inclusion of greenery, pine cones + candles as the centerpiece here. There's something very cozy about it all. The table is chic yet understated.
4) Alfresco | You & LuBring the party outdoors! Living in LA allows me to throw parties in my backyard year-round. This is one of my favorite settings because it feels intimate + fresh. I dressed up the table with simple ornaments, pine cones and decorative trees I had at home.
5) Winter |Glitter GuideThis table is oh-so-SWOONworthy! Have you ever seen something so magical?! The metallic accents combined with the coziness of the linens makes me feel like I've fallen into a winter wonderland. I'm keeping this one on my inspiration list!
Learn more DIY tips and tricks from Lauren at our next Session! Date: December 10th, 2016 from 11am to 2pm Location: Morel's @ The Grove
Purchase your tickets HERE for only $50!