10 Thoughtful Gifts for the Girl Who Loves to Throw Parties
We all have that one friend who has an eye for entertainment — The Hostess with the Mostest. Through every broken glass and red wine spill, these women host parties like no other and still make it seem effortless. You’re bound to attend a holiday party within the next few weeks, so why not make up for the inevitable clean-up your host will endure, all to ensure you have a good time?
We’re inviting you to show your appreciation for the people who consistently offer up their residences to hold gatherings. It’s a lot of work to throw a party, and the hostess doesn’t get to relax until everything is done, which is why we put together 10 gift ideas for your holiday hostess that will add to year’s festivities! Take a look below:
1. Starling Project Candle | $55: The Starling Project is a sophisticated, charitable home candle collection. The candle’s proceeds aid Starling Project in providing solar energy to under-resourced countries — a minimal gift option that gives back! Available in Juniper + Saffron, Vanilla + Hemlock, Orange Flower + Amber, Currant + Rosewood
2. LAFCO Mixed Floral Gift Set | $65: This LACFO limited-edition gift box needs no additional wrapping. Not only does the gorgeous packaging of this set speak for itself, but it also features 3 classic floral fragrances, including a Fresh Cut Gardenia votive candle, a French Lilac bar of soap, and a Duchess Peony hand cream tube.
3. Brooklyn Brew Shop Sparkling Wine Kit | $70: In need of a mimosa? Make the bottle popping process a little more fun with a DIY Sparkling Wine Kit! This kit contains enough ingredients to make five bottles of natural bubbly that are worth the time, effort, and wait.
4. Snowe Ice Bucket | $75: There is nothing worse than a party with non-chilled drinks. The Snowe Ice Bucket is a thoughtful gift that will hold any of your holiday pick-me-ups and start the party off right!
5. Riedel Veritas Champagne Wine Glass | $69 for a set of 2: You can never have too many wine or champagne glasses, but what about both? These unique glasses are designed using the characteristics of a wine glass and a champagne flute!
6. Gold Metallic Entertaining Glasses | $49.99 for a set of 4: This metallic design puts a contemporary spin a classic stemless wine glass and will add glamour to any occasion! The set of 4 can be personalized with initials, words, or names that are 10 characters or less.
7. Speak Wines Collection 3 | $25 per bottle: Speak Wines is known for creating wine bottles that are on-trend and speak to every occasion, and Collection 3 includes 6 bottles of wines that were designed by 6 incredible female artists! Opt for Collection 3 this holiday season — Wine with sass.
8. trèStiQue Holiday Party To-Go Kit | $25: Even hosts need to freshen up! Make sure she looks her best with this mini kit that fits discreetly in her purse. Kit includes Chile Red Mini Matte Lip Crayon, Venetian Gold Mini Shadow Crayon, Bora Bora Coral Baby Blush Stick, and a Mini Le'Pak Luxe traveling bag.
9. Quartet Cheese Board | $189: If you’re going to be slaving in the kitchen all day, you might as well use the best of the best! This Quartet Cheese Board by The Wooden Palate is made of luxurious black walnut with brass inlays — an elegant addition to any kitchen!
10. Art.com's Bristol Geometric Mirror Tray | $202.49 This matte gold tray is perfect for your next holiday party! The geometric design and mirror finish provide a stylish alternative to serving trays.