Blogger of the Week: Laura Yazdi of Laura Lily
We can’t wait to see what’s in store for 2017! To kick off this year’s Blogger of the Week series, we have one amazing content creator you might already know... Laura Yazdi of Laura Lily! While working in entertainment marketing, Laura Yazdi launched her blog, Laura Lily, as a creative outlet 5 years ago. (Hint: the name combines her dog's name — Lily — and her own because she always thought they sounded cohesive!). Once the blog began evolving into more of a lifestyle platform, she began treating Laura Lily as a business, rather than a hobby, and branched out to include beauty reviews, DIY projects, home decor tips and travel guides, in addition to fashion & beauty.
Want to learn more about Laura? Check out her 5 must-have items below!
1. Prada Saffiano Cuir Double Small Tote Bag: I've been looking for an everyday black bag and when I saw the red interior on this Prada bag I could not help myself. It's everything my style is: chic, classic, and sassy.
2. Beyonce Heat Kissed Perfume: Perfume was never really my thing... until this one came along. As soon as I spray it on and inhale, I immediately feel like I can take over the world. The scent is sexy and strong. Just like Beyonce.
3. IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream: I have really dry skin and this cream is a dream. It is the only one I have found that hydrates my skin all day long. No matter where I go, I always have a travel size in my bag.
4. Sugar Paper Weekly Planner Agenda: Call me old fashioned, but I still like to write everything down. It helps me remember my schedule better. Plus, you can't doodle little things like hearts on birthdays in your ical!
5. Steamline Carry On: I have a lot of trips planned for this year so my carry-on suitcase will be in constant rotation. From road trips to visiting friends in other states and a few international trips, it is going to get a LOT of use this year.