How To Spend A Chic Weekend In NYC
This post was done in partnership with The Redbury New York.
SIMPLY NYC may have come and gone, but we're always dreaming about jetting off to New York! Because the Big Apple is such a fashion mecca, it's a great place for all influencers to travel to any time of year.
Here are our recommendations on the best spots to eat, sleep, and shop the next time you're in NYC!
Where To Stay
The Redbury New York, from global lifestyle hospitality company sbe, was our home-away-from-home during SIMPLY NYC and we cannot say enough good things about it! Nestled in the NoMad district of Manhattan, The Redbury is close to so many iconic NYC locales like Madison Square Park and the Empire State Building.
Where To Eat
If you're staying at The Redbury, you don't have to travel far for world-class dining! Their restaurant Marta, from Danny Meyer's Union Square Hospitality Group, is an upscale Roman-inspired pizzeria with so many delish items. While we were there, our favorite dishes were the stracciatella pizza and the baked spaghetti squash.
Marta also hosted our SIMPLY NYC VIP Speaker Dinner the night before our New York conference. It was the perfect way to gather all our speakers together and mingle before the big day!
Check out some of the dinner highlights:
Where To Explore
Planning your NYC itinerary? Here are some ideas to add to your to-do list that are near The Redbury:
- Start your day right with an espresso and egg sandwich at Café Marchio
- Plan a blogger photoshoot in front of the historic Flatiron Building
- Head to Madison Square Park for the OG Shake Shack
- Reenact An Affair To Remember with a trip to the top of the Empire State Building
- Hop on over to Cleo Mediterranean at 30th and Park to try Chef Danny Elmahel's world-famous Brussels sprouts
- Shop for a new avant-garde find at Dover Street Market
- Grab late-night drinks at Vini et Friti back at The Redbury