Blogger of the Week: Lauren Dailey of Bohemian By the Bay
'Bohemian' is defined as: a person who has offbeat, creative, and unconventional social habits, and this week’s Blogger of the Week is just that. We are thrilled to introduce you to Lauren Dailey of Bohemian By the Bay! Lauren Dailey has a sweet spot for good poetry, almond-milk lattes, and everything bohemian-chic. Lauren launched her life + style blog, Bohemian by the Bay, in 2014 to showcase trends in fashion and DIY. However, it has since evolved to include everything from fashion to food and transformed into an interface for readers to meet new people and share ideas.
Although Lauren’s list of faves is never-ending, she narrowed it down to 5 must-haves just for you! Check them out below:
1. Ray-Ban Sunglasses: These trusty round-shaped sunglasses are perfect for everyday. They are super high quality and make every outfit look a little bit more edgy. Beyond looks, they do have UV protection for those really sunny days!
2. Bare Minerals Original Foundation: This is my go-to foundation. After using a concealer stick to cover blemishes, this powder foundation leaves your face looking matte and flawless. It also has SPF-15 which is a must in all weather conditions.
3. Better Than Sex Mascara: I've never had a mascara that has given me more length than this one. It's a black volumizing mascara that contains collagen and comes with an hourglass-shaped brush that separates, coats, and curls each lash.
4. Sam Edelman Petty Bootie: I've worn these for the past 3 years and they are still in style. You can wear them with anything! A dress, jeans, a skirt... They are also very high quality suede (or leather) material.
5. T3 Curling Iron: Having curly hair, I definitely need help taming it! This T3 iron automatically propels the barrel in the direction that you want to go. How cool is that! It also has a ceramic barrel that helps manage frizz, elevate shine and retain moisture.